Here’s the Summary of Conclusions:
1. There is still time to avoid the worst impacts of climate change, if we take strong action now.
2. Climate change could have very serious impacts on growth and development.
3. The costs of stabilising the climate are significant but manageable; delay would be dangerous and much more costly.
4. Action on climate change is required across all countries, and it need not cap the aspirations for growth of rich or poor countries.
5. A range of options exist to cut emissions; strong, deliberate policy action is required to motivate their take-up.
6. Climate change demands an international response, based on a shared understanding of long-term goals and agreement on frameworks for action.
7. Key elements of future international frameworks should include:
- Emissions trading
- Technology cooperation
- Action to reduce deforestation