Biologist Allan Savory is talking here about how to green the world’s deserts and reverse climate change.
It is clearly not ‘authorised knowledge’ but ‘the unthinkable’:
- to address climate change and desertification
- to demystify the effects of animal herds
- to use holistic management and planned grazing of animals
- by using livestock to mimic nature.
Twenty-two minutes worth watching to give hope to the our world’s most challenging problems:
- climate change
- feeding the world. Continue reading